Monday, August 16, 2010

L☮nd☮n with the BBFF [British Best Friend Forever]

I have wanted to go to London for FOREVER. I think most Americans feel the same - there is just something alluring about that place. The class, the accent, the history, the music... I could go on and on. And on and on. I would have my visit there if I had gone alone, but this happening metropolis was magnificent when coupled with the reunion of one of my best friends, Stephanie. She came down from her home in Manchester to spend a few days in LDN with me - took me to see the sights, and out for a few fun nights as well.

Booksellers on the Thames


Storm Troopers - appeasing our inner-geek.


Big Ben - illuminating an 

uncharacteristically clear & gorgeous sky.


Karate at the Abbey




BOBBY!




Afternoon Tea- I sampled three different teas, sandwiches, and scones with collated cream and jam. Mmmmm.


Of course... the Palace!


We hit the town, of course, dancing the night away in one of London's hottest clubs. 

I had such an awesome time; one could not ask for a more eventful or entertaining time. Our friendship stood the test of time, as usually is the case when tow people go through a huge experience (for Steph and I, it was China) together. I can't wait to see her again!

1 comment:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

oh the resources you will have for the classroom. BeeeeYOUtiful!