Monday, October 31, 2011

Cheesecake Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes. Yes, Please.

Hosting a dinner party is a ton of fun. Especially when  you are trying out an promising new cupcake recipie on your guests.

I dont' usually go for Rachel Ray recipies, but this one looked too good to pass up. And my intuition was right, as usual!

Click here for the recipie. 

Using a cute turqoise cupcake liners to contrast the orangey brown of the cupcakes, these cupcakes christened my newly purchased cupcake tree. I don't have the tip to make the whipped cream look as good as in the picture, and, to be honest, I had had a glass too much of wine at that point and was impatient to put all that good stuff in my mouth.



The key to great whipped cream? Freeze the bowl and the whisks before hand. And add a little cinnamon and nutmeg after you dollop the cakes. Nom!

1 comment:

Ann said...

nice! Good tips! Oh, and I like the background song.