Friday, April 10, 2009

Work Hard, Play Not So Hard, if You Play At All

Wow. Going from a month of relaxation and no responsibility (save job hunting), to working 48 hours this week was a BIG change for me. Though I do love the work, as well as having some responsibilities in life again, it is exhausting! Being on my feet all day, dealing with sometimes snobby customers, resisting the awesome fashion garments, and getting used to all of the policies and technology at Nordstroms has been tough. Tough on the body and the mind. I even dream sales.

That said, my free time, in lieu of my first paycheck, has consisted of homely endeavors. Mainly, upping my running distance (up to about 3-5 miles every day), sleeping, and playing with my camera. Free time yesterday yielded this.  No one could guess what the first picture was without seeing the others - can you?
Tomorrow is my first day off, thanks to Easter. Have a happy one!

No comments: