Saturday, January 28, 2012

#4 Today I learned...

1/28/12 - Today I learned that adding hot sauce to soup is a GREAT idea.

One of my favorite cooking  blogs of the moment is Closet Cooking. It's very creative and inspiring food-wise, and I have tried many of the recipes laid on on the site. I was a bit skeptical about adding hot sauce to my Buffalo Chicken Chowder,  but, as always, Kevin knows best!

The boyfriend came to join me for dinner, Waiting patiently while I finished the soup and popped a simple apple crisp in the oven for dessert. The soup is really delicious, and the bleu cheese really adds something to the spicy hot sauce. 

We cuddled on the couch afterwards, giggling at random comments, as two tired people do. As with most inside jokes, I don't know where this one came from, but suddenly we were thinking of as many words we could that rhymed with "down". Now, if someone says "You down with that", We don't respond with the typical, "I'm down." Exchanges go a little something like this:

"You down with that?"
"I'm down like a round brown clown with and upside down crown/"
"Wow. He's really down!"

Everybody is someone else's wierdo... and I am my one!

No comments: